I finished up this lady, concentrating first and foremost on having fun. As a result, there are some rough spots… but she actually got done fairly quickly. Enjoy.
CommentsLeave a comment
Project K is for the 2015 Fall Miniature Exchange on the Reaper forums. My partner didn’t have particularly specific instructions, so I was able to go through my bag of Bones and pick out something I felt like painting. I decided on a mini with a large flowing cloak, and to use the Scale 75 recipe that I used on Josephine Lucero‘s cloak. No pictures, just in case my partner is reading this, but I am finished with the cloak (unless I decide to smooth out some of the blends) and have started on the face and base.