Project K – Update 1

Project K is for the 2015 Fall Miniature Exchange on the Reaper forums.  My partner didn’t have particularly specific instructions, so I was able to go through my bag of Bones and pick out something I felt like painting.  I decided on a mini with a large flowing cloak, and to use the Scale 75 recipe that I used on Josephine Lucero‘s cloak.  No pictures, just in case my partner is reading this, but I am finished with the cloak (unless I decide to smooth out some of the blends) and have started on the face and base.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s