This plastic kit was fun to build and easy to magnetize. I put some effort into the red, but kind of phoned it in on the rest. For the red, I started with zenithal priming, the applied yellow, orange and red inks. I washed with Secret Weapon Ruby wash, making sure to wick it off the brightest ares and large flat areas. Seems like a decent way to get a jack painted fast. Too bad I’ll probably never use this kit (all three jacks are terrible, rules-wise).
Berserker (also check out the metal one I painted ages ago)
I magnetized and painted Juggernaut 52 a while back. The rest of his parts were magnetized but I just got around to painting them. Nothing too impressive with the painting, except that I managed to get so close to the original paint job. Destroyer and Decimator arms and heads are new, Juggernaut is previous. (Marauder parts were used to make a non-magnetized kit)
Juggernaut (ie, the previously painted bits)
I’ve built up quite a large collection of half-done miniatures so I’m trying to knock out a bunch of them. I think I started this over 2 years ago, although all I did was a wash over white. I went back to white and started over, but didn’t spend that much time – a wash, then drybrush stone colors over it. (should have done a stone base coat instead of white). Then a little bit of colors with the flower and done.