Way too much stuff in progress. I still have a zillion Satyxis to paint as well.
Stuff I 3d printed, most of it from Artisan Guild
Painted up as Erinyes for my PFRPG game.
The wings and clothing are one coat of GW’s Black Contrast line of paints. Looks pretty good on the wings and servicable on the clothing. Wings to “good” after a few minutes of painting is a definite win. Aetherite Blue Contrast paint for the bases. Fair skin, wash, fair skin. Some dark brown belts and metallic swords and they were done. Probably spent less than an hour on all 4 of them.
My take on Lylyth 3 (minus the base, which I haven’t even started yet – but it’s the same base I used on the Throne)
The mammoth is a GW Thundertusk. There were lots of fun little details to paint, especially when I left most of the gross things from the kit off. As for the wounds, I figure this guy didn’t take very well to being blighted.
Pictures including base:
I had some friends over for the 4th and we painted some minis! Well, they painted minis and I advised.
The first row contains Ninja All-Stars chibis from Remy (8), Laurean (adult), and Avi (5)
The second row is Chris, Alicia and Adam (all adults)
AFAIK, none of them have painted minis before. Laurean is an artist though, and it shows.
These guys took my FOREVER to complete. I started cleaning up the metal back in August, got them primed in Oct/Nov and have been slowly working on them ever since. There is a lot of stuff on them, they’re awkard to hold, and there are 6 of them. I definitely got lazy near the end, just to get them finished.
Color scheme is more-or-less standard legion for me. Some other colors: ulks are RMS Ginger Cookie + Dusky Skin Highlight (to make it cooler/more blighted), and the darker leather is RMS Ruddy Leather. The leader model’s body is converted from a Beast Mistress.