Project K is for the 2015 Fall Miniature Exchange on the Reaper forums. My partner didn’t have particularly specific instructions, so I was able to go through my bag of Bones and pick out something I felt like painting. I decided on a mini with a large flowing cloak, and to use the Scale 75 recipe that I used on Josephine Lucero‘s cloak. No pictures, just in case my partner is reading this, but I am finished with the cloak (unless I decide to smooth out some of the blends) and have started on the face and base.
Work on Project J continues. Basecoats on most things now, and I got the first taste of how much of a paint the highlighting and shading is going to be. There are lots of fiddly bits that are just barely large enough to need their own shading, but not at all big enough to make it easy.
Project J is my exchange miniature for the Reaper forums 2015 Summer miniature exchange. I’m not going to go into too much detail until my partner receives the mini, but will post a sneak peek of his face, which I think came out quite well. (though the picture, as usual, makes it look worse)
The miniature was prepped and primed, then I used my airbrush to apply colors to some of the larger fields. I did the face today, using Dark Elf Highlight as the primary color. I will probably leave his eyes as white orbs, but I might decide to add pupils later.