Only put in a little extra work since 1.0, since there will be no ReaperCon. Cleaned up blending on the hair, especially in the back. Moved the dot on the big gem. This is how she will be submitted to the ReaperCon Showcase (the closest thing to MSP Open this year).
Leader of the Order of Illumination. Who let the horse into a tiled room?
Blue: Corporeal Shadow/Desert Sky/Ghost White
Horse Mane: Snakebite Leather? lots of work after putting it down
P3 Quicksilver, black wash, quicksilver, metal medium
Horse… maybe… leather white and Powderburn Brown? it was a while ago and I didn’t take notes
GW contrast for all the leather and linens
Fully magnetized! First loadout of Rail Gun, Rocket Pod, 2x Battle Rifle, Flamethrower, and chainsword, plus both heads that came with Dusk Wolf A (scout and tactical, I think)
First loadout, rail gun, battle rifle, chainsword, tactical (?) cortex.
Different loadout. Rocket pod, flamethrower, battle rifle, scout cortex
- Base 4:1 (ish) white:neutral primer, ie offwhite in the yellow direction
- Contrast Militarum Green for armor/cloth
- Contrast Skeleton Horde for cape
- Powderburn Brown for cape accents
- Contrast 3:1 Aethermatic Blue/Talassar Blue for Arc stuff
- Contrast Snakebite Leather for leather accessories
- Black / Contrast Black for gun/ARC receiver
- AP Uniform Grey for edging
- Skin: mix of MSP Olive and Dark skintones
- Hair: Tanned leather over dark brown
- Cameron Tartan: MSP Blood Red, Grass Green w/ Poison Green crossings, Pale Saffron
- Basing is Vallejo European Mud covered with Frontline Games Grassy Fields flock
I started this model probably 4-5 years ago. I filled in the wing slots with greenstuff, primed it and let it sit. I got back to it for Jimmy the Brush’s July community challenge to paint a Reaper Warlord miniature. I decided to paint him metallic with TMM all over the place. Then I gave him a grassy base for some nice juxtaposition.